Agricultural & Food Processing
Keep up the pace using organic waste
These days everyone is talking about sustainable energy. But you know actions speak louder than words. Using biogas from the fermentation of organic waste in agriculture, food and beverage production, and other industries, you can efficiently create heat and power as a reliable alternative energy source to power your business today, tomorrow and in the future.
GE’s aeroderivative gas turbines and Jenbacher gas engines provide cogeneration that enables you to realize the maximum economic and ecological benefits of using biogas for power generation.
- Yield highly efficient, onsite combined heat and power
- Harness organic waste as an alternative energy source
- Use remaining substrate as nutrient-rich fertilizer
- Potentially reduce greenhouse gas emission
- Avoid the need to dispose of biowaste