Fast Power & Resiliency
Respond with agility and reliability
When energy demand is highest during emergencies or periods of intense growth, an alternative power source provides the stability to maintain your operations. We can help you respond to emergency power situations, achieve electrification goals, provide bridge power, bring power to remote areas, and generate backup power to support maintenance, overhauls, or outages at power plants or large-scale projects and events.
With the ability to build, ship, and commission compact distributed power solutions, GE offers products for a variety of challenging circumstances in need of rapid, reliable power generation. Part of our PowerXpand portfolio, our TM2500 aeroderivative gas turbine unit and Jenbacher gas engines deliver fast, temporary power wherever and whenever it’s needed.
- Respond to critical power needs quickly with portable,
- Get rapid power to the remotest regions of the world by sea,
air, or road
- Deliver efficient, reliable, scalable power from 1 MW to 31 MW
- Operate flexibly on natural gas or liquid distillate fuels
- Achieve full power within 10 minutes of startup
- Convert easily between 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Maintain operations with simplicity
- Reduce unwanted emissions
- Choose to rent or buy