Jenbacher Type 3 (633 - 1063 kW)
Technical maturity and a high degree of reliability make GE’s Jenbacher Type 3 gas engines a leader in the 500 to 1,100 kW power range. Long service intervals, a maintenance-friendly engine design, and low fuel consumption ensure maximum efficiency, while optimized components prolong service life—even when employing non-pipeline gases such as landfill gas.
Features & Benefits
- Supercharger ensures homogenous mixture at low gas pressures
- Two-stage mixture cooling enables high flexibility
- Turbocharger bypass evens out extreme operating conditions
- High-performance long-life spark plug enables reliable operation
- LEANOX® lean burn control ensures minimal emissions
- Compact construction allows installation in 40-foot container
GE's Jenbacher Type 3 gas engines can be designed as generator sets, cogeneration systems, or a container. Depending on customer specifications, a variety of gas types can be used to increase overall efficiency levels, reduce industrial emissions, and optimize the integration of all available engine-related heat sources.
- Applicable heat sources include engine cooling water, oil, mixture gas, and exhaust gas.
- Customers can dispose of environmental pollutants from landfills, agriculture, chemical, and mining sites, while using the gases for power generation simultaneously.
- Applicable gas types include: natural gas, associated petroleum gas (flare gas), propane, biogas, sewage gas, landfill gas, coal mine gas, and other special gases (e.g., coke, wood, and pyrolysis gases).