Jenbacher Type 4 (844 - 1562 kW)
Based on the proven design concepts of GE's Jenbacher Type 3 and Type 6 engines, Type 4 gas engines are characterized by high power density and outstanding efficiency in the 800 to 1,500 kW power range. Optimized control and monitoring provide easy maintenance capabilities, as well as maximum reliability and availability.
Features & Benefits
- Type 4 offers the highest efficiency in its power class
- High-tech components maximize reliability
- LEANOX® lean burn control ensures minimal emissions
- Modern engine concept increases service-friendliness
- High-power turbocharger allows optimal operation at higher air intake temperature and altitude
GE’s Jenbacher Type 4 gas engines can be designed as generator sets, cogeneration systems, or as a container. Depending on customer specifications, a variety of gas types can be used to increase overall efficiency levels, reduce industrial emissions, and optimize the integration of all available engine-related heat sources.
- Applicable heat sources include engine cooling water, oil, mixture gas, and exhaust gas.
- Customers can dispose of environmental pollutants from landfills, agriculture, chemical, and mining sites, while using the gases for power generation simultaneously.
- Applicable gas types include: natural gas, associated petroleum gas (flare gas), propane, biogas, sewage gas, landfill gas, coal mine gas, and other special gases (e.g., coke, wood, and pyrolysis gases).