Waukesha mobileFLEX oilfield power portfolio (980-1200 kW)
Introducing GE’s Waukesha* mobileFLEX gas engine and genset portfolio with EPA Mobile Certification.
The mobileFLEX portfolio is the latest advancement from GE to deliver lower cost, lower-emission power to drill rigs, artificial lift, enhanced oil recovery and oilfield equipment. MobileFLEX is an EPA-mobile certified solution that provides a cost advantage to energy producers and operational advantage to drilling contractors.
Features & Benefits
GE’s mobileFLEX technology is an ideal transition from diesel power. Generate power with field gas-powered operations.
- Lower operational costs up to 80% compared to diesel
- Lower emissions up to 88% compared to diesel
- Operates on LNG, CNG HD-5 propane and high-BTU field gases with minimal gas treatment
- Operation on natural gases 950-1650 BTU/ft3 HHV without component changes
- Operation on propane gas 2600 BTU/ft3 HHV without component changes
- Application flexibility & reliable performance even at high altitudes and high temperatures
GE’s Waukesha mobileFLEX portfolio of engines are available in various configurations and are offered as either a bare engine or custom-packaged generator set for a variety of applications, including mechanical pump drive and oilfield power generation.
GE’s Waukesha gas engines are known for their ability to reliably produce more power on the hottest field gases, at high altitudes in remote locations, all while delivering the lowest available emissions when paired with a Three-way catalyst (TWC).
Lower NOx levels allow more on-site horsepower while still meeting site tonnage requirements and can simplify the permitting process. Other benefits include a small carbon footprint and low formaldehyde emissions.
For oilfield power applications, the mobileFLEX engine portfolio is an ideal power solution for:
- Drill rigs
- Liquids reinjection
- Lift pumps
- Temporary accommodations